Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips - Home

It's the battle of sexes for the Top 2 American Idol Season 11. Who do you think should win the title in less than 10 hours time?


Jessica gave an awesome opening with I Have Nothing. I personally love The Prayer and I think Jessica was super tension when she's bringing this hit, doesn't really work for me. I think Jessica lost it when she tried too hard in Change Nothing.

Philip was being cozy with Stand By Me kinna got me nervous since I don't think he'll score well with that song. Philip is so Philip with Movin' Out and you can see he's slowly to get comfortable with his own performance. If Philip wins this is because his perfect arrangement+performance in Home. It's like a winning record!


No comments:

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!