Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hollie Cavanagh - I Can't Make You Love Me

I think it will be surprising to find out the once annoying hip singer slowly makes me fall for him. I think Philip is improving well emotionally week by week and I'm so in love with Volcano. A simple that touched me with his sensuality. It feels tiring to hear Joshua and Jessica keep on pushing and pushing. I didn't really enjoy their performance as I feel like it's all over the place. Not sure is because I had the feeling that Hollie's leaving, This song kinna got me a little emotional...


Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize
Don't patronize me.

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.

And I will give up this fight, give up this fight

No comments:

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!