Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut

Friday, July 11, 2008

Rick Price - Heaven Knows

It is all written in the song of the lyric


his always on my mind
From the time I wake up,
Till I close my eyes.
his everywhere I go
his all I know.

And though his so far away,
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now his gone
I'm still holding on

So tell me, where do I start
'Coz it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let him go

Chorus:

Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope & pray
'Coz heaven knows.

My friends keep telling me
That if i really love him,
i've gotta set him free
And if he returns in time
I'll know his mine

But tell me, where do I start
'Coz it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let him go

(Repeat Chorus except last line)

Bridge:

'Coz heaven knows
Why I live in despair
'Coz wide awake or dreamin',
I know his never there
And all the time I act so brave,
I'm shakin' inside
Why does it hurt me so?

(Repeat Chorus)

Heaven knows... heaven knows

No comments:

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!