Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

Thanks Cyren for introducing me to this song. He said it kinna suits me. What do you think, should I learn this? :D Kinna like the soft side of Kelly, not your typical angry rock star :p


There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Like a diamond
From black dust
It's hard to know
It can become
A few give up
So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am

Don't run away
Don't run away
Just tell me that you will stay
Promise me you will stay

Will you love me? ohh

No comments:

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!